WEEK OF 19th Feb – 25th Feb
Silverdale – Open daily 9am to 4pm. CLOSED Tuesday 20th.
St Marys Indoor Shooting Centre – 10am to 10pm daily.
Holroyd – Friday 6pm – 9pm and Sunday 6pm to 9am.
Hornsby – CLOSED
ANZAC – OPEN Saturday 24th 9am to 3.30pm
SSAA GAME MEAT HARVESTING COURSE – ITS BACK!
If you missed it in February dont worry because we have arranged for another 2 days of demonstrations, Q&A’s and feasting. Go to Eventbrite.com.au and search SSAA Game Meat Harvesting to get your tickets now.
SSAA Sydney and Game On Enterprises are excited to announce the second 2 day Game Meat Harvesting Demonstration within the grounds of the SSAA Silverdale Range.
The presentation will run the 16th and 17th March 2024 where:
Day One presentation involves:
• A detailed Caping presentation of a fresh harvested fallow or red deer
• Do’s and don’ts of bullet placement and how to look after the cape after its prepared
• What you need to get the job done
Day two presentation involves:
• Butchering demonstration
• How to sharpen knives
• Break up the carcass in a field situation
• How to separate primal cuts
• Remove sinue and tendons from muscle
• Description of what muscle is used for which meals
• Packaging your meat and storage
• Preparing meats and meals
• How to cook venison steaks
• How to roll roasts
• Discussion on how to make salami and sausages
Get your tickets now as numbers are strictly limited.
The schedule for Collectors Meetings for 2024 has been set. These meetings will be held at the St Marys Indoor Shooting Centre at 7pm on the 1st Monday of that month.
4th March 7pm
3rd June 7pm (JUNE MEETING IS THE LAST ONE FOR YOUR COMPULSORY ATTENDANCE)
5th August 7pm
4th November 7pm