Do you hunt deer and want to learn the correct techniques for ensuring a quality wall mount and premium eating venison?
Then the Deer Butchering & Caping Course is for you!!!
- Held at the SSAA Silverdale Range on Sundays
- Detailed Gutting, Butchering & Caping Techniques
- Experienced Hands-On Instructors
- Demonstration Uses Locally Harvested Deer
- No Gear or Cutlery Required
- Class Size Limited to Approx’ 25 People
- Take Notes & Have All Your Questions Answered
- Includes BBQ Lunch
- Take home fresh venison after the class!
WHEN: 11th April; 30th May; 27th June; 25th July; 22nd August; 26th September and 24th October 2021
TIME: 8am Sign-In, 9am Start (Approx’ 6 Hours Duration)
WHERE: Silverdale Rifle Range (395 Avoca Rd, Silverdale)
COST: $90 per Person (Pay via EFT or Cash in Advance)
INFO: Call Andy Mallen @ Silverdale Range: (02) 4653-1440
or 0428-865-002 for EFT Details